Covid-19 Important Message
MAR. 16, 2020
The financial health of our country, and of thousands of SME’s in South Africa, relies on us keeping the economic immune system as strong as possible.
Crayve Presentations plans to stay open and continue to keep the engine running during the recently announced Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition to increasing deep cleaning and disinfecting in our workplace environment, we are introducing some new measures to try and avoid the spread of Covid-19 within our business:
1. Do you know that we have many happy customers who have never been to our offices or showroom? As far as possible, please place orders via or 0114669196. We offer national courier delivery which greatly assists in minimising showroom interaction.
2. If possible, and you need to come to the showroom, please phone ahead for an appointment to limit the number of people visiting the office or showroom at any one time.
3. Please phone in your order, ahead of collecting, to shorten waiting times in the showroom.
4. Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance to our offices.
5. Please affect payment via EFT, to minimise cash payments and to limit contact on collection.
6. If you are ill, please help us to keep our staff and business safe by not visiting Crayve Presentations.
7. Please keep washing your hands. Often, and thoroughly. Encourage your loved ones to do the same. Treat all surfaces as potentially infected, and keep disinfecting as often as possible.
We are trying to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and hope to reduce the rate of transmission of the virus. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Stay safe and take care of one another.
We are all in this together.
Proudly assisting South African jewellers, artisan designers and wholesalers with their jewellery packaging, display and jewellery label needs.
Quality jewellery packaging, jewellery labels, jewellery software, jewellery displays and trays.