How to's when placing an order of your favourite products!
Order Time Frames
We carry a reasonable inventory of our standard packaging ranges. Our normal turnaround on packaging orders are:
* Allow 2 to 3 working days from date of order
* Allow 4 to 5 working days from date of order
During peak season (October to December), these periods increase to 7-10 working days.
Due to the customisation involved on display products, a 4 – 6 week delivery time-line applies from date of order confirmation. Please note that this delivery time-line may be influenced by the availability of the required textile.
Showroom visits are by appointment only to ensure that one of us is in the office to assist.
Orders by Phone
Call +27 (11) 466 9196, Monday – Friday 08:00 to 16h00
Orders by Email
Email us on email@example.com
When ordering, be sure to specify your company name and account number, the quantity required with the relevant product code name, and where necessary, the product colour code.
Prior to order dispatch, an invoice will be generated. Please note that courier costs are excluded and may be added to your order, depending on your choice of delivery. These third party costs are subject to change without notice.
You Need To Know
● All prices quoted in our current pricing lists exclude VAT of 15%. We are VAT registered and have to charge VAT on all invoicing.
● Due to currency fluctuations, as well as the pricing of raw materials, Crayve Presentations reserves the right to change product pricing and specifications without prior notice.
● Crayve Presentations cannot be held responsible for any colour variances of materials.
● As a wholesaler, Crayve Presentations does not guarantee that all products listed in this catalogue will be available at all times - stocks are limited.
● No orders will be sent COD (Cash on Delivery). We utilise the services of an external courier company, which does not handle cash or payments. Goods ordered by non-account holders are to be paid prior to the order being dispatched - CBD (Cash before Delivery).
● All items remain the property of Crayve Presentations until fully paid for. Orders will only be kept for 7 days from the date of invoice, unless by prior arrangement. Crayve Presentations reserves the right to unpack and cancel any unprinted order older than 7 days, without notification.
● Orders will only be dispatched once paid in full. Payment can be received via EFT. If you are collecting your order from our premises, we accept payment in cash as a method of payment. No cheques will be accepted. Crayve Presentations does not offer credit or terms.
● All items are fully guaranteed against factory faults. If any products are found to be defective within 7 days of taking delivery, we guarantee to either repair or replace the product at no cost to the customer.
● All graphics, logos and content within this catalogue are owned by Crayve Presentations and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree to not use such information or materials in any way, without written consent from us.
● Errors and Omissions Excepted & All Rights Reserved.
● While all caution is taken to make sure that all content within this site is correct, complete and relevant, errors may slip in. In the event of such errors occurring, Crayve Presentations will correct the information that is incorrect, incomplete, irrelevant and untrue, as soon as detected.